How To Make Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi Not Suck:
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT cook Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi according to the package directions. You will hate it. Instead, use these easy steps and it will become your new go-to gluten-free pasta alternative
- Heat 1/2 tbsp. avocado oil and 1/2 tbsp. ghee (clarified butter) in pan over medium-high heat.
- Once ghee has melted, put 1 bag of TJ’s Cauliflower Gnocchi in pan and spread into single layer, breaking apart pieces if necessary.
- Place lid on pan and cook 6-7 minutes, shaking pan/flipping gnocchi every 2 minutes or so to make sure all sides brown evenly.
- Lightly season with a sprinkle of fresh cracked black pepper, sea salt and garlic powder.
- Top with your favorite sauce (marinara, bolognese, alfredo, etc.) and add your favorite vegetable. My favorite topping for cauliflower gnocchi is Trader Joe’s Vegan kale & cashew pesto with some sautéed zucchini and roma tomatoes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies!