I LOVE matcha lattes but I just can’t justify shelling out $5 each at the coffee shop…so I made my own recipe (and it’s way healthier too!)
Fun fact: a lot of coffee shop tea lattes have hidden milk and sugars in them which makes them inflammatory to your gut.
MATCHA LATTE RECIPE:
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened oat milk (I love Califia Farms brand)
- 1 tsp ceremonial-grade matcha leaf powder
- 1 Tbsp Joolie’s Dates cinnamon date syrup
- Heat milk and date syrup over low heat, whisking with fork continuously to ensure that milk does not burn
- Add matcha and whisk until combined
- To froth, place in blender for 45 seconds
- Serve while hot in your favorite mug!
- Matcha is high in antioxidants and a great natural source of caffeine.
- Joolie’s Dates date syrups are 100% organic and a great all-natural sweetener.
Use code RACHEL15 for $$ off your next Joolie’s Dates order!
You’re going to LOVE their date syrups – they are available in original, cinnamon and cocoa flavors.