I’m not going to sugar coat it….this shit kinda sucks. It’s scary, confusing, lonely, boring and just straight up HARD. But there are ways to make this quarantine a little more enjoyable. It’s important to keep smiling and find things to bring you joy.
Here are some things that have brought me joy:
- Letting myself sleep in a little
- Taking walks
- Lighting candles / burning sage
- Working out
- Catch up with an old friend
- Working on my wellness business
- Staying on routines
- Playing board games
- Watching funny shows on Netflix
- Having a glass of wine
- Zoom calls with friends
- Reading a book
Wishing you lots of joy & laughter today and every day!