- 2-3 medium size Sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup raw halved pecans, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet with coconut oil. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/2″ thick slices and spread onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. Himalayan sea salt and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon onto sweet potatoes (or more salt & cinnamon if desired).
- Bake sweet potatoes 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Sauté 1 tbsp. coconut oil, crushed pecans, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and 1 tbsp. honey until crisp and caramelized.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with almond butter and top with candied pecans.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!